In connection with the entry into force on May 25, 2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free transfer of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, the company under the name Graco Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at ul. Żurawia 6/12, 00-503 Warsaw, NIP [VAT number] 527-020-73-57, REGON [National Business Registry Number] 012028006, KRS [National Court Register number] 0000088170, hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, fulfilling the information obligation resulting from the GDPR, hereby informs that the Company, within the framework and for the purpose of conducting business activity consistent with the subject of the Company’s activity, processes information among which data may appear, which on the basis of the GDPR are of the nature of personal data.
Personal data as defined in Art. 4 sec. 1 GDPR is information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as a given name, identification number, location data, an internet identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person.
Personal data is also data collected as part of the use of the website, service and other system functionalities, including those saved in cookies.
Performing the obligations resulting from the GDPR, the Company advises that:
1. The Controller of personal data is a company under the name Graco Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at ul. Żurawia 6/12, 00-503 Warsaw, NIP [VAT number] 527-020-73-57, REGON [National Business Registry Number] 012028006, KRS [National Court Register number] 0000088170, Registration Court: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, the 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, which can be contacted in writing, by letter to the controller’s address or by e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 22 631 17 71.
2. The processing of personal data by the Company is based on art. 6 sec. 1, letters a) and b) GDPR, i.e. in connection with the consent of a natural person to the processing of their personal data by the Company for purposes related to the running and marketing of the Company’s business or this processing is necessary for the execution of the agreement to which the data subject is a party or representative, or to take action at the request of the data subject, before concluding the agreement.
3. Your personal data is processed only as part of the Company’s business activities for the purpose of executing the agreements to which the Company is a party and the marketing of the Company’s products and services, with the reservation that the Company’s business activity does not consist in processing of personal data of natural persons.
4. Subject to the fulfilment of legal obligations to provide personal data to authorities authorized to obtain access to personal data, in accordance with applicable regulations, the Company provides personal data to other entities only if it is necessary for the purpose and execution of agreements to which the Company is a party.
5. The company processes personal data for the time justified by the needs or obligations of the Company, resulting from legal provisions or until the consent to the processing of data is withdrawn by the data subject, i.e.:
– for the time necessary for the proper conclusion and execution of agreements to which the Company is a party and for pursuing claims arising from these agreements (at least 3 years from the date of agreement performance, subject to a longer warranty period or pending court or administrative proceedings regarding agreements to which the Company is a party);
– for the period in which the law imposes obligations on the Company to store personal data (obligations under labour law, tax and accounting obligations);
– in the case of personal data of contractors or persons representing contractors (obtained earlier in connection with the conclusion or execution of agreements by the Company) processed by the Company for the promotion and marketing of the Company’s products and services until the consent to the processing by the data subject is withdrawn.
6. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the right to: – access the data, pursuant to art. 15 GDPR – rectify the data, pursuant to art. 16 GDPR – delete the data, pursuant to art. 17 GDPR – limit the data processing, pursuant to art. 18 GDPR – transfer the data, pursuant to art. 20 GDPR.
7. If the processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
8. If you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Company violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.