The Controller and owner of the website available at www.graco.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is Graco Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Żurawia 6/12, 00-503 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS [National Court Register] number 0000088170, NIP [VAT number] 527-020-73-57, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter: “Graco”).
Graco is an entity that places cookies in the Website user’s end device and obtains access to them.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of websites to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
- creating statistics that helps to understand how Website users use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
The Website uses or may use the following types of cookies:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the manner of using the Website pages;
- functional cookies, enabling the user-selected settings to be saved and the user interface to be personalized, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- advertising cookies, enabling users to be provided with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the user’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform each time when they are placed in the Website user’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
The method of disabling cookies in individual browsers can be found on the following pages:
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/blokowanie-ciasteczek
– Google Chrome:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
– Internet Explorer 7 i 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Internet Explorer 9 i 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Graco makes every effort to protect the privacy of users of the Services and the security of their data while using the Website. To this end, we use appropriate security of Graco’s IT systems and servers against unauthorized access by third parties; we have implemented framework procedures and conduct frequent staff training courses on the protection of personal data, its confidentiality and security, and we regularly conduct security checks of personal data held by the Company.
Detailed information on Graco’s security and data processing practices is available here
Consents in the contact form
- I consent to the processing of my personal data by GRACO Sp. z o. o. (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”), in order to use the contact form on the www.graco.pl website. Provision of the data is voluntary. The basis for the data processing is my consent. The recipient of the data is the Controller. I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. The personal data will be processed for the period necessary to provide answers or to revoke the consent, and after such revocation, for the period of limitation of claims due to the data Controller and in relation to the Controller. I have the right to request the Controller to access my personal data, rectify it, delete or limit its processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
- I consent to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act in order to send commercial information by electronic means in accordance with the Act on the provision of electronic services, to the email and telephone number provided. Providing the personal information is voluntary. I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. I have the right to request the controller to access my personal data, rectify it, delete or limit its processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.